Tag on Relationships


As usual I was tagged by my best friend Phebie of LOVEs Haven. It's my first time here to answer tag questions online. *wink*

What are your middle names?
Legaspi

How long have you been together?
13 years of being together

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
in a span of one week...whaaaa...

Who asked whom out?
What? ;)

How old are each of you?
I'm 35 and she's 30 *wink*

Whose siblings do you see the most?
My sis..

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
When my parents make decisions for us...gggrrrrr...

Did you go to the same school?
Nope!

Are you from the same home town?
Nope! I'm from CDO and she's from ZDS

Who is smarter?
Academically speaking, I guess I am! lolz...

Who is the most sensitive?
My wife...

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
anywhere...

Who has the craziest exes?
ahmm... MEH?

Who has the worst temper?
Wifey...

Who does the cooking?
MEH oftentimes

Who is the neat-freak?
both of us....

Who is more stubborn?
ahmmm...me again?

Who hogs the bed?
she does!

Who wakes up earlier?
Me because i have to work at 8am...

Who is more jealous?
ah for sure she is!

How long did it take to get serious?
easily because I am a serious man!

Who eats more?
I eat a lot!

Who does the laundry?
Me...sometimes the both of us!

Who’s better with the computer?
I can say I am!

Who drives when you are together?
Of course meh!

Thanks for the tag bes...If you wish to answer also, just grab it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment